WoodSpring Suites Conroe – Houston Extended Stay Hotel in Conroe, TX between Downtown and Lake Conroe
WoodSpring Suites Conroe is an extended stay hotel. Three suite styles available as pet-friendly hotel rooms. Smoking hotel rooms and non-smoking hotel rooms avialable. Weekly rates, nightly rates, monthly rates for students, business travelers, those making a new home in the area, and visitors needing a great room. In-room kitchens and double-/full-sized beds in every room. Sleeper sofas in select rooms. Free parking and free basic wi-fi for all guests. 24/7 access to vending machines, staff support, and guest laundry room also available.
WoodSpring Suites Conroe provides extended stay hotel comforts and convenient access to:
- Conroe, Panorama Village (4 miles), Willis (6 miles), Cut and Shoot (9 miles), Grangerland, Wigginsville (13 miles), Montgomery, Waverly, Woodlands, Woodloch (14 miles), Sleepy Hollow (16 miles)Ci
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport / IAH Airport (36 miles), City of Conroe Bus (2 miles), Greyhound Bus Service (4 miles), Montgomery County Offices (3 – 8 miles)
- BAUER Manufacturing (2 miles), Conroe Regional Medical Center (7 miles), College Park Medicine (11 miles), Lone Star College – Montgomery (11 miles), The Woodlands College (12 miles)
- Gene Campbell Sports Park, Grand Theater (3 miles), Montgomery County Fairgrounds, The Lone Star Convention and Expo Center (4 miles), Woodforest Bank Stadium (13 Miles)
- Heritage Museum, Lewis Park, Office of the Attorney General, 7-Acre Wood (4 miles), Bel-Ray Action Sports Park (9 Miles), Lake Conroe (12 miles)
All WoodSpring Suites Conroe extended stay hotel guests can enjoy weekly rates, nightly rates, and monthly rates. Parties of one-to-four guests can choose from three room styles. All rooms have double-/full-sized beds and in-room kitchens that are complete with appliances (full-sized refrigerator, freezer, microwave, and cooktop). Additional kitchen items are available at check-in and during office hours. Select rooms have sleeper sofas for additional seating. A pet-friendly hotel, service animals and select pets are welcome (see policy outline below). Guests may request at check-in (preference not guaranteed) between smoking hotel rooms and non-smoking hotel rooms. Guests can enjoy savings from free parking and free basic wi-fi for the duration of their stay. A guest laundry room, vending machines, and staff support are all available around-the-clock.
There are many restaurants near WoodSpring Suites Conroe for those who want to enjoy a meal out but many extended stay hotel guests choose to save even more time and money using their in-room kitchen to prepare snacks and meals while our guest. Guests can choose Conroe Marketplace, Applebee’s, Red Lobster, Kohl’s, Olive Garden, Wendy’s, Waffle House, Cracker Barrel, Jack in the Box, Kroger (grocery), Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Ryan’s, Walmart Supercenter, Sam’s Club, H-E-B Grocery, Whataburger, Dairy Queen, Target, CVS, Dollar General, Walgreens, Fiesta (grocery), Taco Bell, Golden Corral, Carl’s Jr., Pizza Hut, Dunkin’ Donuts, Sonic Drive-In, and more.
Whether you’re staying for a night, a week or longer, for business or pleasure, you’ll find WoodSpring Suites Conroe provides a welcoming, reliable extended stay hotel experience – an extended stay hotel at a price you can afford.
While assistance / service animals are welcome at no additional charge (must be registered for staff awareness), this hotel does allows pets and emotional support animals under the following conditions.
- Limit of 2 (two) dog(s) (no cats permitted under pet policy) weighing 75 lbs. or less (each) per guest room.
- Non-refundable pet fees include 30USD/pet room initial feel and 6USD/pet room/night charge for the duration of the guest’s stay.
- Hotel staff will inspect rooms during cleanings and after guest check-out and, as appropriate, assess fines for animal damage to the rooms or hotel common spaces.
- All pets and assistance / service animals must comply with hotel’s animal requirements regarding noise and cleanliness. Violations may result in a fine, animal removal, early guest/animal departure, or a combination.
- Contact the hotel’s GENERAL MANAGER with specific questions or concerns regarding this animal policy.